Currently FAHASA is the largest and largest book publishing business in Vietnam, Fahasa.com focuses on serving readers of all types of books on the market including national books, foreign languages and Divided into a very detailed catalog tree with more than 7,000 book categories. With the outstanding advantage of diverse genres, titles and extremely competitive prices, FAHASA claims to be one of the Top 3 of the businesses. The best e-commerce business on books in Vietnam.
In the past 10 years, the field of book publishing is considered the pride of the entire publishing industry when the statistics always reflect the strong development. And also over the past 10 years, Ho Chi Minh City Book Distribution Joint Stock Company (FAHASA) is the most mentioned name when accounting for more than half of the entire publishing industry's revenue.
This campaign does not automatically approve, only for publishers as follows:
1. The account has been verified profile
2. The total of orders approved in the latest 3 months is 10
3. Publishers running SEM brand name will not be approved to run the campaign
Customers order => Complete payment => Receive goods successfully.
No change delivery
- Customer did not complete payment
- Customer did not receive the product (due to out of stock or declined)
- Customers return the goods
- Publishers running SEM and brand keywords are strictly forbidden
- Fraudulent cases are strictly prohibited to solicit orders, promote untrue, promote on illegal websites or promote the impact on FAHASA brand.
- From April 3, 2019, if a publisher is found to be in doubt or suspected of violating the above policy, or the publisher has committed fraud in the conduct of advertising and / or fraud, the order will be suspended immediately, fining 500,000 VND / case and will suspend payment for all orders that have been previously incurred. In case the campaign commission Fahasa campaign is not 500,000 VND, the publisher will be deducted commissions from other campaigns.
|category: E-Commerce||type: CPS||target: pay order|
|Cash back traffic|